Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy New Years!



Sorry have been really busy lately with home life, church, and family.
How was everyones Christmas and New Years?  Our's was 
great full of family and friends.  One of Tony's Aunts came down 
for Christmas and my Aunt just made a visit after coming from 
a cruise.  

My Aunt got me interested in making cake pops.  Which
seem pretty easy to make, and pretty profitable with the amount 
that you are able to make in one batch.  For each batch that I sell I want
to be able to donate half  of my profit to my Church so they can purchase

I'm dedicated to Doing Gr8 Things this year along with the help of our 
Church.  Our church wants to dedicated 5000 hours to help our community
in the Miami Dade (Westchester Area).  I'm excited at all the oppourtunites
that have been put before us to help serve.  You can follow us 
http://www.twitter.com/lavinacc or also view oppourtunities if you are in the 
Miami area and would like to be a part of our mission by clicking here - 

Well let me get going gotta work on these cake pops and other household
chores.  I hope to be able to post some images of how they came out.
Take care and God Bless.

~Serena

Make Money With Twitter -


Flightnetwork.com -Specializing in Cheap Flights F

No comments: