Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ugh.....


Wow just realized that my first post for the new year looked horrible.  The formating was way off @_@.  Ugh, well I should be getting to bed, but I wanted to make sure I started posting regularly.  I just finished posting reasons why people don't go to church on my church's blog - http://lavinacc.blogspot.com .  I really hope people will stop making excuses and make time for going to church.  I plead guilty to being one of those people.  I used to want to be too tired.  It was a horrible excuse.  My husband explained to me once that it's the devil who plays  our emotions and our body to do what he wants, which is not go church and honor God.  He'll bring up battles and help start fights.  It truly is a spiritual battle out there.  It's too bad the devil hasn't realized he's not going to win!
Anyways it was really gloomy today *yesterday*, and it finally started raining/pouring around 12am this morning * hence it is 1:50am*   I hope today is not going to be the same.  Today I hope to finally accomplish those cake pops that I was talking about in my last post.  I have not been very good at keeping my new years resolution, as always...but hopefully I can get back on track.


I've got to go, I started writing everything opposite of what I wanted to say, which means my brain is malfunctioning ha ha.  Hope you all have a nice night/morning take care and God  Bless.
~Serena





Flightnetwork.com -Specializing in Cheap Flights F

No comments: