Sunday, February 27, 2011

I know, I know, I know.....


I still have not mastered taking the time 2 post on my blog.  I really hope I can manage soon, for I am excited about my upcoming ventures for the month of March.
Well to cetch you up to speed I've been currently spending a lot of time serving my church family in many ways.  Honestly I never realized how much of a non server I've been throughout my whole life.  I mean I've helped when I feel like it for people, but a lot of times I didn't ever want to take the time.   I feel I have grown spiritually that it's not about me and there is a greater purpose for just serving for LORD.  Really has been an eye opener.
(This is our LIFE closet, helping families in need)


I am coming to terms that I am now a Miamian and finding spots that remind me of San Diego.  We recently took a trip to Coconut Grove as a couples night with our church family.  I have to say this area reminded me of Embarcadero  in a way.  Soon I want to take more trips out their but I was able to snap a picture of their walk area.

We were also able to check out parts of the Art Walk.  We went into the free part and $1 part, because we got there a little too late and it wasn't worth it to pay $10 dollars to enter.  But the parts that we were able to see were pretty awesome.  There are so many talented people out there, ranging from Painting Art, to rocking chairs, jewelry and other creative items.  I really enjoyed seeing these candle holders, that looked like candles. So you place a candle inside a candle it illuminates the design around the candle holder.  I wasn't able to take a picture, and now I can't seem to find who the creator is so if you know what I'm talking about please email me:)

Anyways gonna close now....I hope this has caught you up to speed a little.  I will post tomorrow about Zumba, and an update of one of my favorite dancers/friend Mykal Bean :)

Take care and God Bless.
~Serena
Make Money With Twitter -

Flightnetwork.com -Specializing in Cheap Flights F

No comments: