Thursday, September 2, 2010

I am A CRIMINAL!!

Went to church on Sunday and listened to great sermon.  It was great to see a family that had recently lost a family member come back.  We prayed for them to give them strength.  But the greatest thing we know that he's in a better place than we are, and by knowing that I know it helped his family cope with the pain of losing him.  As church ended I came across a shirt it said "I Am A Criminal".  It was on the Pastor's daughter's shirt and to see it, made me think twice and ask her what it meant.  At first I thought of Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal and then I thought that she was convicted of doing something wrong.  She said yes I am a criminal and I've been convicted by Christ.  I asked to read the front and back of her shirt and it read 
"FRONT: (In many countries around the world) I Am A Criminal / I'd be a fugitive hiding from the law, a smuggler, a wanted felon, a convicted outlaw.
BACK: I am a criminal JUST FOR WEARING THIS MESSAGE / The message of cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being save it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18"
Which to me was a great shirt for its meaning!!  Well check it out at this site for more slogans with shirts here - http://www.c28.com/shopping/productdetails.asp?recordid=14107&iadid=RelatedItems
Hope all is well, take care and God Bless.

~Serena

No comments: