Thursday, November 18, 2010

Long time no speak - 37 more days til CHRISTMAS


First off yes I'm going to advertise these cute little dog sweaters that are made from my husbands grandma from Colombia I'm currently selling them on http://www.shoptilyoudropdeals.com  Aren't they cute!  Great for Christmas or just the cool weather.  They can be custom made to your liking (colors, length, etc.)  Message me if you are interested!



Anyways...wow it's been a while since I last posted, I've just been really family busy making sure I take the time to play with Gabby and go to the park with her as much as possible especially when we had such beautiful weather!!!  Actually now it's back to being a little hummid!!
Oh I really just can't wait till Christmas, I'm so excited that Gabby will be able to open presants by herself :)  I'm still working to save up some money to get her something that she'll enjoy at her age.  I have a Tailgate Promo that  I will be doing this weekend which will bring in some extra income and also I get to work with my husband a big plus!! :)  Also I've been working on this twitter thing that has actually been generating some income.  If you are interested in making a little income with your twitter click here - http://spn.tw/r3O3Q or click the button below.
SponsoredTweets referral badge  
So far I've made $11.00 this week, which isn't bad for not really doing much of anything.
Well we'll see how this weekend goes, I'll defintly post images once it's over and I'll probably tweet about it so follow my twitter at - http://www.twitter.com/renafosho 
Take care and God Bless.
~Serena

No comments: