Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


I have so much to be thankful for, for all the blessings God has put before me through out this year.  I am thankful for my wonderful family near and far, my wonderful church family, my womans bible study group, and for all the people that have come into my life.
I just recently reminisced with my best friend when I went over her mom's house for Thanksgiving with my mom.  We had a great time and I was thankful to be with my best friend her beautifully just born daughter, her family and my mom.  What a wonderful day!  Now I have a little one and she gets to share thanksgiving with her family.  I am so blessed.  This year we're going over my husbands family house.  My husband is going to make mac and cheese, and I finished my potato salad last night.

(this is before I mixed it)
Welp gotta get going gotta find a store that may be open.  Take care and God Bless.
~Serena
Make Money With Twitter -


Flightnetwork.com -Specializing in Cheap Flights F

No comments: