Sunday, June 27, 2010

Preparing...

Whelp this is the last week I can prepare for my husbands birthday.  Well actually I'm still not sure when we're going to celebrate because he's unsure if he's working or not.  But I'm still planning something small for him which includes a superman cake.
Yes I bought this superman cake pan!! Ha ha.  I wanted to get this last year at walmart but it was $15 bucks for it.  I thought it was too much so when I found it on eBay I just had to buy it!  Now I have to make the decision of if I'm going to make the cake or go to a bakery and have them do it.  I'm so indecisive on what I want to do.  I'm actually thinking about not even using the pan, for I had looked up superman cakes and saw other designs that I'm interested in doing.  I wish I had never done that.   Well I'll keep y'all posted on what the out come is.

~Serena

No comments: