Wednesday, August 22, 2012

God Is So Good


Hey guys another couple of months have gone by and sorry I have not been in touch Death, another year older, new adventures!  Yes my Aunt Katie whom I believe died at the age of 94!  It was one of those bittersweet moments in life I got to see my family but under circumstances you don't want to meet.  But in a sense it was a celebration of her life and how she's impacted people in her life and now she is able to live in eternity with our dear Lord!
My Grandma, Gabby and I

Aunt Katie's Funeral

Gabby with her Cousins

My dad and Gabby

My Aunt and Gabby, she wanted to stay or she wanted ice cream lol

Our days riding our bike

Beautiful Miami day!

Gabby still riding!  She rode 2miles!!

My Birthday with my love bug!

Best friends for ever!

My lil energetic love bug!!

Miami's 116th Birthday Cake Brought to you by La Sweets!!

The owner of La Sweets Letty!!

Beautiful sunset in Miami!!  God is so good!  Ok guys I'm going to try and keep up this blog.  I actually will be letting you know about a product that an advertiser sent me so please keep a look out for that.  I will have a before and after pictures so keep a look out for my next blog!!  Take care and God Bless.  Also please check out http://www.renarefers.com I just got this site running again.  Its a great site for ways to make money online or other easy ways!

SERENAH4MC - http://www.modocat.com



SponsoredTweets referral badge


I blog with BE Write

No comments: