Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where have you been?!?!?


I really can't believe I have not been on here for this long!!  There have been like 20 birthdays(including my daughters), maybe 2-3 holidays, and 2-3 life changing events.  Well since I want to start back regularly I will just let you know of a few things that have been going on.  So yes I've done a couple gigs here and there.  I would really like to be able to do more, but a lot don't fit my criterier of being a mom/example.  The most recent I was able to do was for Coca Cola and for the movie "What's Your Number".  You can view the images below.  These events were a lot of fun and I was able to reconnect with other staff members that I had previously worked with at another event.




Man I just realized that I also had my 2 year anniversery.  It was such a beautiful sunrise on South Beach just like when we got married.  It was all 3 of us together enjoying the sun and the waves.  God really blessed with me with a beautiful family!
 Well some life changing events the good and the bad.  First off let me tell you how proud I am of my husband and how I am routing for him all the way.  My husband has been going to school for Hospitally.  He's done this pretty much his whole life and has decided to make this as a career.  So he was hired now to be a Student Manager for the school he is working at in this field.  God has been working and growing each other and I thank him for such a wonderful blessing he put before us!

                                                            (My Pastor Rollo and his wife Sarah)
Now for some sad news, but I know GOD is ENOUGH and he will help my dear friend Sarah, who was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.  She is currently going through chemotherapy right now, and it has been a tough ride for her.  We just ask for people to pray for her health and believe that God can perform miracles.  I recently made a site that we will be adding more and more talents in our local community to help raise money for our Pastor and his family during this time. - http:/agiftforsarah.blogspot.com/ They currently have 3 kids off to college and my Pastor is currently working 4 jobs to support his family.  So we are asking for donations and ideas on ways to raise more money for their medical bill.

No comments: