Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a weekend!!!!!

It's been a wonderful weekend with friends and family celebrating my husbands birthday starting on Friday!  I honestly didn't think I could pull it off, but I sure did :p  Started the beginning of the week shopping with my friend Glenna looking for superman stuff, until my husband decided he wanted a Luau theme.  It worked out perfect because we were at the dollar store and they were stocked with Hawaiian goodies!
My main concern was that my husband enjoyed his party and was happy!   Which after it all, he said it was the best birthday he's ever had!
So we move on to the next day of my husbands birthday weekend.   The Miami SuperCon
We were on the lookout for Superman, Super Girl and Wonder Woman Costumes 
 Gabby and a lil Super Girl
Honestly we had so much fun, and I'd never thought I'd be so into it as well!
Now we move on to Sunday after church, my husband had to do a  Secret Shopper Activity for his school so since he had a free birthday coupon for Texas De Brazil we went there.  The food was awesome, service wasn't as good as the first time we went, but oh well.
ALL YOU CAN EAT MEAT :p
And last and final day my husbands actual birthday July 4th!  We went with friends to see a friends act for the  Blue's Brothers at Miami Lakes.  
And that concludes my husband's Birthday Weekend.  God bless you all!
~Serena
Make Money With Twitter -



Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: