Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life is becoming a bit clearer.

So I went to that Twilight thing at walmart, which it kind of was a waste of time, but still had some fun. Went with my mom, they had cake did a scavenger hunt, that's pretty much all I stayed for. Later that week found out Hot Topics was doing a Twilight party too. Any ways.

My life has been becoming more clearer and clearer by the second, still not exactly sure, but I do feel I'm heading in the right direction. Recently I've been having many thoughts on creating a business, and working on my current ones as well. But the recent one has really got my head spinning and I'm ready to keep at it, and work as hard as I can to get it off the ground. Currently I'm finishing up my business plan so I can submit it to some investors, and see if it can come off the ground. We'll see I guess. Whelp, gonna finish up this writing. Thanks again for taking the time and reading. God Bless.

~Serena aka Rena Fo Sho
http://shughes.mymarkstore.com



No comments: